Recently, Home Security of America (HSA) was purchased by American Home Shield (AHS). We at HSA are excited about this new arrangement are eager to be working with AHS. As we continue to learn from each other, we are also making changes to provide more value and create more opportunities for growth. Below are some immediate changes that will impact you, the HSA network of contractors.
In order to increase efficiencies and to begin aligning business practices, the HSA service network will work with American Home Shield contractor relations representatives concerning the following functions:
- Cost concerns – including price guidelines, cost negotiations, etc.
- HSA call volume – how many calls you receive and how you might qualify for more HSA calls.
In the coming weeks, an AHS contractor relations representative may contact you via email or phone to discuss your current rates with HSA and other pertinent account information.
WHAT’S STAYING THE SAME
At this time, AHS and HSA are partnering only on the items noted above concerning the service network. HSA contractors will continue to work with their own HSA Vendor Territory Manager for all other HSA-related procedures, policies, service inquires, etc.
If you have questions regarding this information, please contact HSA vendor relations at 800-367-1448 (and press 5) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries regarding cost or volume as noted above, please contact AHS Contractor Relations at the appropriate number(s) listed below.
- Appliance Contractors, call 877-433-3841
- Electrical Contractors, call 800-357-2745
- HVAC Contractors, call 800-877-6710
- Plumbing Contractors, call 800-580-7805
- Pool/Spa Contractors, call 877-849-7378
- Well Pump, Walls/Floors/Ceiling, and all other trades, please call 800-580-7805
To find out more about AHS’s services: www.ahs.com
HAS Home Warranty
Vendor & Supply Chain Director